Thursday, December 03, 2009

"Top 10 key things that happened these past 2 weeks"


in no particular order:

1) Watched "Legend of the Seeker"(Highly Recommend)

2) Listened to my IPod

3) Practiced with the students for their Cheerdance routine -- fun!fun!fun!

4) Went to Mass - 'twas the first sunday of advent

5) Made my E-COMMERCE assignment

6) Bought my favorite Chicken Bar-B-Que for dinner . hmmmm Yummy

7) E-mailed my sister for a potential business proposal abroad. Phew!!! In vain! ouch!

8) Coaching dances for Intramurals contests

9) Getting my hair painted with Tulco - Looked Ridiculous for a moment

10) And finally, caught a "Toe-eating-baby" in action!



2 comments:

jennifer said...

hi mommy...advanz hapi new year.. hehehe..
nag drop na ka ecommerce noh?

boone168 said...

hi Jen! yep! drop naku E-COMMERECE pero i think change nako ug OS. see you third week of January >3

Post a Comment