Friday, February 27, 2009

TURN AWAY FROM SIN and believe in the GOSPEL

Hey brothers and sisters,
Lent na. Time to re evaluate ourselves and prepare ourselves for the Salvation of our lives.

This season for me requires a lot of spiritual training. I have struggle finding an Easter Retreat here in Davao. (sigh). Right now I'm asking bro to help me find a good retreat but as for the moment im up to what the Liturgy sets before us during this season; the three penitential practices that are very dear to the biblical and Christian tradition – prayer, almsgiving, fasting – to prepare myself to better celebrate Easter and thus experience God’s power that, as we shall hear in the Paschal Vigil, “dispels all evil, washes guilt away, restores lost innocence, brings mourners joy, casts out hatred, brings us peace and humbles earthly pride” (Paschal Præconium)....



You, what are your preparations?



dhe-bhe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment