Wednesday, January 07, 2009

MORNING SICKNESS


Hey guys!
Do u know of some method to get rid of morning sickness??? Im 9 weeks preggy and everyday is a sick day for me. If you know any please tell me. I want to be feel human again I want to do the things that I normally do. Eat foods that I normally like and enjoy the food without needing to vomit afterwards.
I always Imagine being able to nourish myself and my growing baby without feeling sick! Is there any way? Pls let let me know.

dhe-bhe =)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

...hi mommy debby....wow..ninang tana ko beh...

kain ka crackers e.g. sky, king, magic flakes....

Unknown said...

hehehe...that's according to them...
sa mga matatanda...jejejeje

boone168 said...

hi jen!
Thanks sa Comment heheheh...
nag try ko eat crakers pero i cannot consume all. Luod for me... huhuhu.. what are other alternatives for that?

MHALOU said...

oi congrats

based on experience, there's nothing you can do about morning sickness but it will be over as soon as you reach the 2nd trim (4th month). hab2x to the max na dayon ka. hehehe

Anonymous said...

some say ginger tea.. hope it gets better !

Debby Boone said...

Hala ka dugay pa ato ate Lou!

Lillian:

Thanks for the comment =)
I will try Ginger tea. I hope I can get over with the smell of ginger. But thanks soooo much =)

Debby Boone said...

Hala ka dugay pa ato ate Lou!

Lillian:

Thanks for the comment =)
I will try Ginger tea. I hope I can get over with the smell of ginger. But thanks soooo much =)

Post a Comment