Saturday, August 30, 2008

Marian Follies


WAhhh.............. Samok!

Nagkasakit pajud ko! I was hospitalized last Wednesday Aug. 26.
@ first I thought I was just experiencing some symptoms of UTI but I was wrong. The symptoms include Lower back pain, vomiting and nausea - and it keeps getting worse more and more. Until I decided to submit to the hospital hoping I could get a faster relief and rest maybe. BUT I WAS WRONG!
I chose a room above all the rooms offered. The room was called SUPERSUITE. Only to find out that I cannot get a total rest and complete Almost every minute somebody will come into my room. It maybe a nurse, a student-nurse, a room service, a janitor, a doctor, a visitor! argh!!!!! I couldnt fall asleep because I always hear a knock on the door. And even if I was sleeping I will be awakened by the nurses who will take my BP and body temperature.
I decided to go home. Even if I'm not completely well, I went out. I opted to stay at home. .... nalang. But one hing I missed in the hospital - the food, nothing more, nothing else..


The picture below is known to be the cause of my lower back pain!


Marian Follies Practices


2 comments:

SALVAGER said...

go.go.go.go mam

cool blog..

ito po yong blospot account ko mam..

inoco1.blogspot.com

Rodrigo S. Pangantihon, Jr. said...

It's good na you're okay na...

At nakapag final exam ka pa in this subject...

God bless

Post a Comment